If you’re looking for alternative bedtime stories or flashes of near-future fiction to infiltrate and steer your dreams then look no further.
In no particular order, pick the one you fancy and then take one a night or binge on the lot, the choice is yours…
- Everyday Stims: drugs for work, for play & establishment hypocrisy
- Make Me As You See Me: extreme body modification
- Loans for Limbs: who owns the tech in your body?
- I Want To Be Pure For Him: purging memories for a new lover
- The Never Ending Nanobot Nectar: the future of sex and drugs?
- Pumped Up Presidents: the descendants of Trump and Putin
- Effort Less: valuing work differently
- The Queen’s Heart: if we could converse with our organs
- The Potential: a surveillance butler follows your lover
- The Blockchain Blues: democracy muggers and micro-voting
- Placodermi Protection: new born babies, VR and ancient fish
- Modified Manhood: fertility food and the Procreators
photo credit: patrick.verstappen Strangled via photopin (license)